Meltdown [WIP] Meltdown [WIP]

SLICK!

Neat song. The sounds may sound the same, but it's a great mixture. Kind of reminds me of Dance Dance Revolution, each beat is properly used.

The song pulls itself together. It's simple, yet cool.

Keep up the good work.

Starlight (MacGravel) Starlight (MacGravel)

Cool.

Nice work here. It's simple, and addicting. It feels like I'm traveling through space in a spaceship. I like the placement of notes, it's a pattern I haven't seen before.

In this song, simplicity is everything. It's impressive how a few sounds can put together a song like this. Keep up the good work.

Defcon Zero Defcon Zero

Loved it

Was very addicting. I love all your songs. I will look forward to your next song!

~|Smash Bros. Melee Menu|~ ~|Smash Bros. Melee Menu|~

A bit soft...

I had to turn the speakers up a little, but great work! Keep it up!

Smash Bros -- Dreamland Past Smash Bros -- Dreamland Past

Nice

A bit soft, that's why a rated the clarity a bit low. But great job, and keep up the good work.

My Mario Land My Mario Land

Good job!

Nice work you have here. I like how there is lots of different sounds. Keep up the good work.

Super Mario Land Mega Mix Super Mario Land Mega Mix

Nice work.

Nice, short and really cool. The first time I listened I did not notice the loop. Nice work, keep it up. I look forward to your next audio submission!

Mario Underground Mix Mario Underground Mix

Nice remix

Very good song remix. Never heard this one before. I like how it's not edited THAT much.

Kirby Castle Theme- Gameboy Kirby Castle Theme- Gameboy

Nice!

I love the classic mix-kirby mix-video game mix all combined. Great work!

SSBM Hyrule Temple Rock SSBM Hyrule Temple Rock

One word-AWESOME

Very nice song. I have always loved the SSMB songs. I look forward to your next songs!

DrClay responds:

it will be a while... because i am thinking bout buying a music program. but i want to be sure its a good one.
stuck between Fl studio
(used now demo though)
and Reason.
if reason aloud more then just 20 minutes then i would probaly have alot better chance of deciding the right thing.